Registered
6,300 Posts
Wow :shock:

Squid chicks :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I couldn't help but comment on this. While it is kind of fun watching this stuff(the same way a train wreck is fun to watch), these people are fucking morons. I read the catchy statements like "life is too short to be scared" and shit like that, but these people are complete idiots. They have more money than sense. Out there doing stunts with very little protective gear. Most of them are in jeans, Tshirts and tennis shoes. I would think if they can afford to trash these expensive motorcycles, then they could afford a pair of boots or some leathers. I'm not saying they shouldn't be doing stunts, I am just saying they are idiots. I like wheelies, racing, ect. but I like protective equipment too.

I just cring when I see the picture of a chic hanging upside down/backwards off the front of that bike doing a stoppie, with nothing but a helmet on no less. Doesn't she realize she could EASILY break her neck or tear half the skin off her body? There are certain inherent risk in riding bikes. There are imminent risk involved in doing stunts. But unlike REAL stuntmen who perform stunts and take every step to minimize the risks, these people are flaunting their stupidity to the extreme. I mean, how much would it take away from the stunt if they would just put some leathers on? These guys are so stupid and starved for attention that I think that they would pee on an electrical outlet if someone was filming it. (I had a friend do that once BTW and boy was it funny, flew 15 feet across the room)

I do like to watch the stunts but when I see these morons, I want to donate my old leathers to them. Definitely candidates for the Darwin Awards.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Now THOSE are the pictures I was trying to link you guys to the other day that would not let you view w/o registering... EXCEPT the ones I was posting were NAKED :shock: .... Go figure... :roll:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
What workman said!
At least they were wearing helmets, so, i guess it's only a skin graft if they crash! :shock:
Regards
Ted

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Reminds me of a little song we used to sing out in the Corps while running...

" My girls a vegetable, she lives in the hospital...She has no arms or legs, all she has are hooks and pegs...shes got her own TV, they call it a EKG...one day I played a joke, pulled the plug and watched her choke..."

All kidding aside, take a look at those pics, they are all young and invincible :shock: . Someday, they'll look at those pictures, perhaps after a crash, and wonder why the hell they were only wearing helmets. Wish I had the talent to ride like that.

Scott W.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts