Kawasaki World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i'm gutted.picked my 2013 zzr1400 up on friday just gone.had a 50mile ride back to the house.got home went to put the bike on a paddock to give her a good clean and managed to tip the bike over.f***ing gutted :angry:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fell over and what??Expensive or cheap fix?
reckon i got off lightly.just scratches to the fairing and the rear wheel where the paddock stand caught it.managed to keep the akro's from hitting the floor:thumbup: so just a bit of paint work really,but at the time i could have cried.:banghead:

·
Registered
990 Posts
reckon i got off lightly.just scratches to the fairing and the rear wheel where the paddock stand caught it.managed to keep the akro's from hitting the floor:thumbup: so just a bit of paint work really,but at the time i could have cried.:banghead:
Dont even bother repainting cause it is scientificaly proven that minor scratches keep the evil eye away!

·
Registered
196 Posts
+1 sorry to hear man. better standing still then at 180. always a silver lining right?

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
Look on the bright side: You got that first scratch out of the way!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Seriously, we all feel your pain... :angry::angry:

...Funny thing about small shit, tho... Once you hit second gear, it kinda fades a bit... :king::king:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts