Kawasaki World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found that spencer cycles has a replacement handle bar head which is raised up 1 inch, does anybody have an opinion on these or have you found a better product from someone else??

thanks in advance, steve

</p>

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to thank everybody for their input. I contacted spencer cycle and they dont have it adapted to the 2002 model yet (they have 00-01). They do have the Heli-Bar and I ordered a set of those ($170us). I will post back and let you know how they look, work, feel later this week.

thanks again, steve

</p>

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ozzy, next time I'll remember to look their first. just wanted to let everyone know the heli-bars are very nice quality and are just the right height to make the bike a lot more comfortable for me. easy to install (1 hr) but you do want to follow their warning on removing the mounting bolt with the allen wrench, it's a shallow head and very tight (locktite), easy to strip if not careful. very happy with the buy from spencercycle.com..

</p>

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Been the heli bar route and it doesnt compare to the billet tripple tree riser!

spend the extra money and get the triple tree!

Doug will let you switch!

Roy

</p>

G

·
0 Posts
That's great. I have been waiting all summer for Spencer Cycle to call with the back ordered Heli-bars, and now it seems they got them in and never called me. Damn I'm pissed. Calling them on Monday.

</p>

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they don't have them ready yet for the 02, that was my first choice. What is the diff between that and the heli-bars? do they come up higher.

</p>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts