Kawasaki World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got to Buenos Aires, and I'm hanging out in the hotel before going to a short meeting this afternoon. You guys would have a love/hate relationship with this place. Tons of bikes, but they're all little 250 cc mopeds that look like they're 15 yrs old. I did see a newer model Buell, but one of those 250cc mopeds smoked it off the line from a stop light (I think the 250 was heavily modded tho, ya know, strapped, pipe, PCIII...). Oh shit, hope Omega doesn't see this post.

The women, wine, and steaks down here are fantastic! They're beautiful, delicious, and cheap! Richard probably wouldn't like it down here because it would be too easy for him to get laid! We all know he likes a challenge! :wink:

Well I'm outta here, going to chase some hot little S. American ass!

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Don't know about Omega, but, I saw that Buell dart, petro-boy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Now they even leave the country and still give me shit.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats ok while your gone we'll be out riding your 12....

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
mwrzx12 said:
Be careful, you may get the gift that keeps on giving, if you know what I mean
I hear that they have found that Russian disease in that area... what's it called???.... Oh yeah .... U-rotta-ya-cockoff :lol:

·
Registered
191 Posts
If you stike out there is always Chillita`s whorehouse on the main drag.They have this gal there with no legs you should try,her name is
Cuntswaylow :wink:

G

·
0 Posts
Don't talk about omega's wife like that!

p.s If you tell her you're a friend of omegas you may get a discount?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
NICE VINNIE!!! I'll be down there in December. BA is beautiful and the women are first rate. Great red wines and Steak that you can cut with a fork (no knives necessary)

It helps that the exchange rate is $1 = 4 Pesos. That means that the dinner and drinks above is only going to cost about 20-30 for you and the caliente chica of your choice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts