1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
meanest production bike going

·
Registered
430 Posts
That's a beautiful ride,but why bother some Europeans say it only goes in a straight line and will fall over turning out of the parking lot:crackup: cause you know we have no twisty roads in North America.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
That's a beautiful ride,but why bother some Europeans say it only goes in a straight line and will fall over turning out of the parking lot:crackup: cause you know we have no twisty roads in North America.
Exactly...surely someone will come along and proclaim it ugly, any minute now....but that same person will wisely withhold pictures of their girl/wife (if they have one). :lol:

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
to avoid the negative 12r guy comments, ill say this. I like the headlights better on the 14r vs the 14 :D

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I like the 14 a lot.

If I was going to buy a bike tomorrow, it would be a 14.

Twenty years ago I'd have been the guy you knew that owned the latest bike or car.

Now, I just look at my retirement portfolio and realize I don't need that new car or bike.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like the 14 a lot.

If I was going to buy a bike tomorrow, it would be a 14.

Twenty years ago I'd have been the guy you knew that owned the latest bike or car.

Now, I just look at my retirement portfolio and realize I don't need that new car or bike.
I was never one to own the latest and greatest, but in this one case, it has been a lot of fun. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts