Kawasaki World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One-owner bike, bog stock other than low-side mod, on second drive chain, original clutch. Engine runs fine despite the aforementioned mod

OEM silver bodywork with low-side mod on left side, left mirror also modded with some paint selectively removed for weight savings. Since the mirror is so strong, it was used to twist the upper fairing bracket for improved aerodynamic balance - the bracket is no longer symmetric, but Kawasaki didn't design this model to be perfectly symmetric anyway.

Never parted a bike out before, so any advice welcome

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guys, I'm down on my luck. I would really prefer not to part out, nor to sell, but I've lost my parking space (and more) and don't see my situation improving quickly enough.
I would only part out if I could get commitments to most of the bike and accept that some bits will end up being given away. I could use some guidance on price range for the various pieces and subassemblies.
As for whole, aside from it being worth only what somebody's wiling to pay for it, what kind of offers do you think I should be looking for?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD
except for a few extra items (passenger seat, p. seat cover, stock muffler, USA dash w/ 3 or 5K miles, 2nd gen new mirrors, bike cover, silver right side inner fairing, silver front fender - scratched but no cracks, factory service manual, factory parts manual, factory side reflectors, Zero Gravity touring screen, Ventura L-brackets and short rack, and likely other odds and ends that I've forgotten about)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts