Kawasaki World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
02 reg 2001 in green,32k mot till june 2020 ,full Maxton suspension less than 1000 miles on them ,that's fork respring and revalve,Rt10 monoshock ,,,set up for my weight 95/100kg.full akropovic system with carbon oval end can (mint) pc5 with autotune fitted within exhaust for lambda.shims done by previous owner .brand new Dunlop sportmax tt ,exceptional grip.dynojet datalogger 200 ,with map position switch ,172bhp @wheel and smooth 13.5 afr ratio.graph to compliment .wheel bearings front and rear .new chain and sprockets with uprated sprocket.k/n filters .
I never have chance to ride it and when I do I struggle with my back and end up time off work .
load of stock spares ie full mint exhaust etc mint rear shock.
I know a few of you will want to buy individual components but me to remove them will no doubt put me on my back again.so unfortuneatly bike will be sold as it is .
what do you guys reckon on fair price ?
oh im 3rd owner ,first owner had it 6 months ive had it almost 3 years

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
That's a bit of a misleading Pic. I don't believe that one is current. I wish you the best in the sale, but with your post history, that bike has had more than its share of problems. Great color scheme though. Hope your back gets better.

·
Registered
626 Posts

. Wow that's news. It's a good thing my bike doesn't know my health history or I'd really be up the creek. If you don't know what to ask then you're asking too much.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a bit of a misleading Pic. I don't believe that one is current. I wish you the best in the sale, but with your post history, that bike has had more than its share of problems. Great color scheme though. Hope your back gets better.
what bits misleading? Oh pic yeah hedge has grown and new tyres.... As for problems so you say, common problems with voltage regulator that's known fact with zx12r, burnt out plug, eh what else?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts