Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if so,what was the bike doing that lead up to the replacement.i have 50,000 miles now and i think mines shot.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how many miles and age on yours ...mine specs out with the service book but my air /fuel meter shows me drops in pulse`s and you can feel it having power drop outs and surges when it kicks back in.............thanks for the respond

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ron ayers sells new ones now for 116.00

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes sir i am gonna be happy to spend only 120 or so if that what i need.there is a longer story here and when it`s all said and done i`ll post it so maybe it will help somebody else.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
how many miles and age on yours ...mine specs out with the service book but my air /fuel meter shows me drops in pulse`s and you can feel it having power drop outs and surges when it kicks back in.............thanks for the respond
Mine was 8 years sold and had 35 000KM ....... It did sort of pass the test in manual but my Multimeter flashed once during the test so I used a scope and saw that there was a definate drop in one of the segments...
The problem I was haveing was an internmitant dead spot right off idle and poor idle. There was no trouble code.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts