Kawasaki World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone new to site.I am the proud owner of a 05 Zx12r,
Picked it up last Friday had a few issues with it as it’s been sitting for a few years but started regularly.
I’ve been looking at some posts on helibars for the Zx12r and a few people have said that you can modify helibars for a Hayabusa to fit a Zx12r.
Has anyone done this? If so how big a job is it? Any information would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey Mate Im using helibars and modified stock top yoke. I shaved down stock bars mount and mounted aftermarket cnc machined helibars on fork legs.
Only issue I have was that helibars clamps was to big but I sawed them and now they fits perfect. Do You need any pictures?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mate Im using helibars and modified stock top yoke. I shaved down stock bars mount and mounted aftermarket cnc machined helibars on fork legs.
Only issue I have was that helibars clamps was to big but I sawed them and now they fits perfect. Do You need any pictures?
Hi mate thanks for the information pics would be great

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, I've fitted the Hayabusa helibars on mine. They are mounted differently on the Hayabusa, a clamp goes around them, so there isn't a thread in the end to bolt them into ZX12R yokes. I just got a local engineer to drill & thread them. Worked out fine, they do make it more comfortable for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts