Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone new to site.I am the proud owner of a 05 Zx12r,
Picked it up last Friday had a few issues with it as it’s been sitting for a few years but started regularly.
I’ve been looking at some posts on helibars for the Zx12r and a few people have said that you can modify helibars for a Hayabusa to fit a Zx12r.
Has anyone done this? If so how big a job is it? Any information would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey Mate Im using helibars and modified stock top yoke. I shaved down stock bars mount and mounted aftermarket cnc machined helibars on fork legs.
Only issue I have was that helibars clamps was to big but I sawed them and now they fits perfect. Do You need any pictures?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mate Im using helibars and modified stock top yoke. I shaved down stock bars mount and mounted aftermarket cnc machined helibars on fork legs.
Only issue I have was that helibars clamps was to big but I sawed them and now they fits perfect. Do You need any pictures?
Hi mate thanks for the information pics would be great

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, I've fitted the Hayabusa helibars on mine. They are mounted differently on the Hayabusa, a clamp goes around them, so there isn't a thread in the end to bolt them into ZX12R yokes. I just got a local engineer to drill & thread them. Worked out fine, they do make it more comfortable for me.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Had Heli-Bars on my 2000.
1.5” up
1” back (measured from the end)
Still cleared the tank, easily.
Took some weight off my wrists.
Made the bike more pleasant to travel with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts