Kawasaki World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best place to find one of these? Does anyone (or this site)have a preferred vendor for this item? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
We have them...$440.00 for the EMS and 460.00 for the complete accesorie kit. The accesories can be purchased separetly and are not needed to run the ems.

Doug
SpencerCycle.com

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
While we are on the subject, I've heard that Yoshi maps, at least the ones provided, are only set up for their exhaust systems, is this true ? My biggest concern is buying the ems only to find that a dyno center that deals with them is non-existent. Anyone ??? My real question is what will I be up against, if I go with either a Hindle or Akra full system and the ems ? I like the map availabilty of the PC3r, the complaints of problems and performance is what concerns me most.

Scott W.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doug, I would have called you first. I was unaware that you had them, or at least I did not see them listed on your site. I'll give you a call sometime today.

As for maps, I will be having a custom one made up. I will have a hot weather, cold weather, and an optimized map made for my combination. I already have a dyno center lined up, it just a matter of getting things put together and getting it done. My maps will be for a 2002, Hindle step, Bear stack, BMC filter setup.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I purchased mine directly from the Yoshimura web site. Don't remember the exact price, but Dougs price seems pretty good. I have not mapped it yet, I run an Akra race pipe and BMC filters and it dyno'd at 173 hp (motor) and 203 hp (bottle)...I am going to get the acc hub and then map for a bigger jet. So far have'nt heard of any problems with the Yosh EMS or any of the accessories.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Bigsaint said:
While we are on the subject, I've heard that Yoshi maps, at least the ones provided, are only set up for their exhaust systems, is this true ? My biggest concern is buying the ems only to find that a dyno center that deals with them is non-existent. Anyone ??? My real question is what will I be up against, if I go with either a Hindle or Akra full system and the ems ? I like the map availabilty of the PC3r, the complaints of problems and performance is what concerns me most.

Scott W.

No biggie with the Yosh maps. You can just cut and paste dnyojunk maps right into the Yosh progam and use them.. I converted all my dynojunk maps over to the yosh format. Make sure u have the latest software from both. If u need the .INI file for the Yosh software let me know..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts