Kawasaki World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just come from a Dynojet command center and had a map custom built for my ZX12 with a Muzzy and a PCIII. The guy spent 2 hours with my bike on the dyno'ed developing it. It made 169 rear wheel horse on my bike..... It crisp and nice on my bike I love it...... Richard

The Muzzy map they gave me was awful at one point I gained 23 horsepower over the Muzzy map. Not peak horsepower just one point in the range. The map muzzy gave me was 204-010 it sucked.........

</p>

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spent 2 hours on the Dyno cost 200 bucks..... For the difference when he was done well worth it....... It was an actual power commander center which means they attended school in Vegas I think for it to learn about powercommanders........

</p>

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
You betcha, just email me with as detailed list as you can of what has been done to your bike and I will post it. If you can list the dyno process and tweaking again just so I know who the email belongs to that would be great. I will post it for sure.

Thanks,

Easyrider

www.zx-12r.org

[email protected]

www.ZX-12R.org</font>

Top 100 Bike Sites</font></p>

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Easy... I'm new to your forum and I just wanted to say Hi and after you get that map could you let me know where I could get it??? Thanks.. Much appreciated...

</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts