Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much debate inside my own mind, I'm considering going on the bottle. Can we chat sometime about it?

Thanks, Blitz.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL. I've been debating on my next HP mods for a long time.

I've been seriously considering the 1361 stroker for some time, and to be honest the bike has plenty of HP except for that occasional event when I REALLY want to wax somebodies ass.

The NOx is so attractive on a $ vs. hp comparison that I feel I'd be remiss if I didn't take a serious look at it.

And yes, its the winter thing! :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
I'm having the same thoughts, about N2O Vs. Big $$$, as well. What are your pro's and cons, Blitz?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Since goin to the "Throttle in the bottle" my only regret is that I .....
nevermind. no regrets ! :D

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Blitz is on the bottle, Blitz is on the bottle ......... :lol: :lol:

I have been thinking of going on the bottle for a long time, but not quite yet :cry: :wink: :shock:

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
vozizm said:
speaking of winetr mods ..im about tired of this muzzy pipe stumble..might go with the akra :lol:
Before you do that, get your Bear Stacks, put in BMC Race filters, and do the workman pilot jet mod. I'll send you a PCIII map that won't stumble. Verified on a DJ250, too!

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Just do it....... Or get left behind.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
294 Posts
:lol: This is funny....I remember when (and blitz, you can't deny it, it is in the archives even) Blitz was bent on having a stroker motor and no bottle. Your reasoning for the bottle now is completely the opposite from what you said then. Now you want it for the occasional "wax some ass" cause the bike has plenty on its own. Then you wanted the big bore cause it was always there not just an on/off thing......
to each his own. I wanna ride with ya either way, just kinda funny.
Sometimes I wish you could change you women like you change your mind :shock:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Nebraska, I was thinking the same thing! Blitz, what changed your mind? Bang for the buck, no doubt. Maybe we can chat about it tonight. I'll be watching for ya.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shit, its alright to change your mind after re-analyzing the facts.

Look at this way - zx12s don't exactly have stellar resale value as it is.

Someday when its time to replace old red, I know for damn sure the 2 grand that I would have put into the big bore kit might as well have been flushed down the toilet.

Ya gotta keep an open mind about things...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Whattever you do I wouldn't even consider a 2 stage system... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Cause I want one.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey King, maybe all interested could hook up for a chat next weekend here if you have some time. If you want to post what time would be good for you, we can all meet up that way?

Thanks Much.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Think of it this way... King is somewhat similar to the local pusher on the corner, selling us those kits cheap so we get hooked on drugs. Once we get hooked, his stock in N20 goes through the ceiling :lol: :wink: .

Needless to say, just kidding ! Here's my thoughts, not that you asked. I'm going to put a bolt on pipe and gut the cat, that will take care of the sound issue. Then I'm going with Kings throttle in a bottle kit for when I want more. The money I saved, by not going to a new exhaust sytem will pay for a Yosh ems, better air filters and a new front sprocket. I know that N20 isn't cheap, but how much will I really be using it once the newness wears off ? Okay, maybe I should re-think that last idea.

I know I'm new here and still haven't even passed the break in period, but $1000.00 for 20 RWHP and possibly issues at the lower end with a new exh system seems like the 2nd best route to me.

Go ahead, flame away as I have donned the nomex suit :shock:

One more thing... what the hell are bear stacks ???

Scott W.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Before you do that, get your Bear Stacks, put in BMC Race filters, and do the workman pilot jet mod. I'll send you a PCIII map that won't stumble. Verified on a DJ250, too![/quote]

I have BMC Street Filters, And stacks are coming in about 2 weeks, But i do not feel confident in doing the jet mod :oops: . My wrenching skills slack in that area! {as well as others :shock: } I have a PcIIIr.. So i need help with the Pilot Jet mod!! any takers?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts