·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Another nice slaughtering Hibs... Keep em rolling in

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your reaction time is dead nuts on again...looks like your taking a liking to the ole 14. Git R Done
I have to admit, this thing was very EASY to launch. I think the combination of torque and nicer clutch (compared to A1 zx12R) made it very easy to come out of the hole with. I was cooking off 1.6x sixty foot times with ease. This is with STOCK gearing, not even lowered mind you. I think this bike could do easy 9.6 or 9.7 in cooler weather. Even just cooler weather and some MR12 I think it'd be 9.5s with me on it.

My reaction times against these couple guys weren't STELLAR... but not bad. I raced a HEAVILY modded ZX14R a couple times and I knew it was a knife at a gun fight so I was cutting .0xx reaction times against him. Those vids are soon to come... anyone want to guess the outcome????

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Damn, Hibs! :crazyloco::thumbup:
Now I see why you said what I am about to say! Damm Hibs "The Emperor has no Cloths!!

This is also why Pierre used the ZX14 Clutch in all of his 12's! Just Weld the 12 Gear on the 14 Basket and use the 14 parts (which the Fiber and Steels are the same as the Busa and instant cure for the only real weak part of the 12!!

Mr. Hibbs u r da Man!! Are you still here in the USA?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Now I see why you said what I am about to say! Damm Hibs "The Emperor has no Cloths!!

This is also why Pierre used the ZX14 Clutch in all of his 12's! Just Weld the 12 Gear on the 14 Basket and use the 14 parts (which the Fiber and Steels are the same as the Busa and instant cure for the only real weak part of the 12!!

i need more info on this mod i brake clutch plates all the time.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Thank you Mr Hill! This is actually an old video, it was from Memorial Day this year when I went home to visit family right before I left country. Hence me riding a borrowed bike and not the mighty ZX12R. I didn't plan on racing, but when a friend offered his bike up to me I couldn't refuse.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Pierre did this On his 12's and sent me the Parts to do this myself. I am (As Usual) in the Middle of a Bunch of Projects, but I will Work it out and start a Thread with Cost and where to get what done from Start to Finish!! So give me a Few Weeks ok? (Plus, now is Riding weather:):):)

Also I need to check on Lock up Applications which we did not discuss.

·
Registered
18,614 Posts
Pierre did this On his 12's and sent me the Parts to do this myself. I am (As Usual) in the Middle of a Bunch of Projects, but I will Work it out and start a Thread with Cost and where to get what done from Start to Finish!! So give me a Few Weeks ok? (Plus, now is Riding weather:):):)

Also I need to check on Lock up Applications which we did not discuss.
I have a basket/gear that is ready to ship your way, Mr. Hill, along with a dose of US currency!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I have a basket/gear that is ready to ship your way, Mr. Hill, along with a dose of US currency!
No Need, Pierre gave me "4" clutch assemblies 2 of each 12& 14 Billet and Stock. I am only 20 miles from Falicone. I will take Pics and get off of Mr. Hibbs Thread. I actually thought this was Old News?? Plus I guess everyone also knows that the BUSA & 14 both use the SAME Clutch Plates.

Please be Patient it will take a little while.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts