Kawasaki World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about when i get my bike going to put hid kit in there. i seen where people was saying to take off the shield. are they talking about the sheild on the bulb. if so why take it off what does it do?

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
guess im the Moron.... probably one of the first to fit HID on a 12 here also. haven't been on for quite a while. but would like to point out I also use tinted lense covers so I need all the light I can get and I really am concerned for my safety and my passengers before anyone else...

·
Registered
176 Posts
guess im the Moron.... probably one of the first to fit HID on a 12 here also. haven't been on for quite a while. but would like to point out I also use tinted lense covers so I need all the light I can get and I really am concerned for my safety and my passengers before anyone else...
So, blinding oncoming traffic that can hit you is not endangering you and your passenger?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've also fitted HIDs on all my bikes, and have never had to modify the bulbs.

BTW, where did you guys put the ballasts? I'm thinking of re-locating mine.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've also fitted HIDs on all my bikes, and have never had to modify the bulbs.

BTW, where did you guys put the ballasts? I'm thinking of re-locating mine.
Mine (DDM tuning with slim ballast) are stacked behind the gauge cluster and the windscreen...I had to loosen the cluster a bit to get them in there, then re-tighten the screws after.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts