Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to change the fairing on the bike as I broke the bottom too bad to fix with out looking like it had been!
Any way should I leave it as it is now? or paint it which I can't really afford yet.
Cheers for your input.
It was Black.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com
Now Silver & Black.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Looks pretty good to me! :thumbup:
But, it also looks great in black. Save the money if you're happy now.
I had several quotes to respray the nose and two lower fairings and am looking at £500-600. If I want a new colour I'd have to do the tank, tail, front fender and hugger too. Hate to think how much that would be.
I was thinking it would be cheaper to buy a whole bike, rob the plastics and re-sell the rest. :headscratch:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feed back . Think I will just leave it as it is for now.
£500 - £600 was what I was thinking Shep as well , which at the moment isn't feasible.
I do quite like it at the moment but looks odd when I look in the shed & don't see a black bike! lol
Cheers all.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Smiffy
It look better in my eyes
2 colours look good the wheels , can brake disc's all match.

it works very well :thumbup: I'd keep it like that for sure.

next time you go into the shed squint :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Dude...that thing is BAD ASS no matter what you do! I don't think you could go wrong, even if it was a naked bike.

·
Registered
18,626 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Looks awesome !! as DOA said the colours bring the bike out. This is THE only time I think silver looks better ! PS it will never be said again !!!!!! Lol , well done .

·
Registered
840 Posts
I like it like this..... Looks better in my opinion.

Rather than spray the bike another colour maybe have the number board sprayed on the front and back like mine or get some vinyl and cut to fit?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts