Kawasaki World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on the new ride :) You will love it!
I'm on the south side around Springwood way.

Cheers!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Cool, me to.Have a busy weekend this week but thinkin about a early mornin blast up tambo tomorrow if ya interested.
Cya

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would love to but unfortunately i'm committed to some family stuff on saturday. Was planning on a run around Hinze dam way on Sunday tho. Looking at the weather we might all be better off staying home with the 40c+ heat forecast for this weekend. Could make for some awfully sticky Dunlops i think.

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
I know what ya mean mate, had a 40+C° wave last summer here too, was record high for Germany and lasted 4 weeks, we don't even have airconditioning :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
309 Posts
G'day Hammer,

See your in Brissy. I'll bet your copping the heat today. 41 forecast hey!

Can you tell me what tracks are down there for doing track days. Nothing here in Cairns and I have to get on a track.

Cheers Mate

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey duck,It is getting limited here for tracks worth riding on.If you would have asked me 6 months ago i would have said darlington park(great track!!) but it is closed (due to locals complaining about noise) for now,march 7 there is a rally to try and save it.So you have QLD raceway i wouldn`t waste my money there again.It is a crap track,but if your bustin for a track day.......or norwell which is great for a gocart or 125 not the zx12.Other than that there is nothing,lakeside is closed to.But if ya want to ride on the local road ride spots give us a yell.
Cya

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thanks for the info Hammer.

Good luck with Darlington Park, stick it up 'em.

Look you Brissy 12 guys up if I get down that way.

Stay Cool.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Hammer, dam i'd love to but i'm in Taiwan right now and wont be home till the following Sunday. At least it looks like the rain might be gone by then!

Cheers :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys,
Thought I'd sign in. Just joined this forum to find out more about the 12R. I'm thinking of upgrading the ZRX in the not too distant future. Might even be heading up your way soon Duck.
Cheers,
Pete

1 - 16 of 16 Posts