Kawasaki World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 with 16k miles on it. Have only riden it twice in 2 yrs. It has the full Muzzy exhaust with Power Cammander and Speedo Healer. Down side is that it's got the Cosmic Splenda Red paint job and gold wheels. Just curious what y'all think I should ask fo it.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I sold my 2005 to an infrequent (but long time) member here for $5k just about a year ago. I gave him a TON of stuff, including Pitbull racing stands (steering stem front, and spool rear), a put bull trailer restraint system, all my spare parts (I even ordered sets of spare bolts from scrappers). I think it had 18k miles, it was dyno tuned with a full muzzy exhaust. It was black with black wheels.

You could start from there, and lower as needed.

He was having engine troubles with his, and when looking for a replacement, he realized if he dropped a couple more K, he could buy a fully working bike.

I probably wouldn't have sold the bike, if it wasn't for the difficult year I had last year. Personally I think he got a steal (the Pitbull products alone were worth almost $1k), and I am glad it went to someone who genuinely loves the 12. He was a very nice guy, so I'm happy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts