• less than 1 day per week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just another poll guys. To find out how often you ride your 12.......

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Weather permitting, I try to burn a half a tank or more a day. Having 3 bikes I can say that my 'cage' gets rode the least. :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After 27 votes allmost 80% of us ride 3 or more days a week!

·
Registered
63 Posts
The only time that I don't ride is when its raining. Thank god we didn't get much of that up in Toronto this year.
I think I have rode to work at least 4 days a week for the last 2 months.

I got into the truck this morning and it kind of felt funny driving in to work in it.
The roads were drying on the way to work this morning after a late night rain storm, and I almost thought about turning around and riding the 12 instead. :roll:

Another dry day forecasted for tomorrow. :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
1reddawg12r said:
this may be a silly question,but why dont some of you guys ride in the rain??...later..reddawg :oops:
Two reasons,

1. Cages :shock:

2. Cleaning the bike is a pain in the ass. :(

My new Blue '02 has yet to get caught in the rain, I have not even washed it since I bought it in July 2002. Honda polish and compressed air is all I need to keep in looking fine. 8)

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
Got to have some reason to own a cage!! :shock: I just don't feel comfortable riding in the rain. Just my preference. 8)

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Mono rides every freeking day no matter what the weather. From March until December I rarely lose more than 2 or 3 days riding.
When I get my dual purpose bike, I will be reporting back in the winter time too......

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
BAMmono12r said:
I will be reporting back in the winter time too......
Winter... what's that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
619 Posts
HEY NAMECHANGER........WINTER :lol: :lol: .....YOU KNOW THAT WEEKEND IN JANUARY WHEN IT ONLY REACHES 70! CHRIS

1 - 20 of 25 Posts