Kawasaki World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Kawasaki is a popular motorcycle brand with many people, including me. I am looking to buy myself a Kawasaki Z1000. But for some reason, I cannot go directly to the dealer to experience and buy. So I want to ask everyone, can you tell me what is the procedure to buy a Kawasaki online so that I can own the car I want.
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I asked a long time ago. The article is a long time ago and many readers have read it, but why not give me more comments on this? please
Can you give me advice on this? Right now I really need your opinion so I can make the right decision.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I asked a long time ago. The article is a long time ago and many readers have read it, but why not give me more comments on this? please
Can you give me advice on this? Right now I really need your opinion so I can make the right decision.
Check out cycle trader. They have a good listing of bikes on there. I actually found the bike I preparing to get a Kawasaki ZX 6R. On there.

I went to a dealer as well and the only get a couple of bikes at a time andyou have to be put in a waiting list even when you have the money in hand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts