Kawasaki World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take the stock undertail, cut out a section at the back....

Insert bottle, but as you can see, we have a dilemma. Don't want the electronics getting wet if you get caught in the ran, nor do you want rubber from your burnout plastering your bottle. So what do you do?

First, use a cardboard template. Then transfer that to an old license plate. Voila!

I'm going to rattle can it black tomorrow so it's a little less suspicious. Also going to seal the edges with black silicon. But the bottle now fits perfect!

·
Registered
118 Posts
ive seen one mounted where the kleen parts are inside the fairings one a 00 model. ran it straight through the frame. cleanest hidden nitrous system ive seen. ill see if i can locate the pics. i think it was a smaller bottle though. but yours looks good. still wish u would have sold it to me. it was a steal of a deal :)

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
you would get along well with my pops. I swear he can fix anything with the right amount of old number plates and rivets.

·
Registered
118 Posts
looks real good. nice clean hidden no2 :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
old pics, not my stuff

my first setup (not ideal)

moved it to the arm after that, able to get more out of the bottle with proper angle

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I installed a siphon tube in that bottle, and angled it so it draws from the lowest point.

BUT... went and got the botttle filled yesterday, and the valve is bad. wont seal when you have it closed. Ordered a valve rebuild kit from Dynotune, not sure if it will work with this valve or not but for $29 it is worth a try, before i go buying a whole new valve or bottle.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hibs,

You still looking for a 6 over arm? mine may be for sale next winter, need to go longer, let me know

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Trying to get the 12 back to life. Let it set 2 1/2years untouched. Glad to see your still out ther too. Been aawhile.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Decided to put the solenoid in the tail too... still need to make a bracket for it, it's currently just zip-tied in. But I like the location....

·
Registered
473 Posts
Decided to put the solenoid in the tail too... still need to make a bracket for it, it's currently just zip-tied in. But I like the location....

that's wear I had my bottle for the longest time. I put the solenoid up at the air filer thought but pretty much the same

1 - 15 of 15 Posts