Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I managed to score a great deal on a brand new Hindle system. I'm a do-it-yourselfer and I'm ok with a set of tools. How involved is the installation of the full system and fan? It looks like taking off fairing,...maybe remove radiator,..get in tight to remove old system and just bolt new system back up. But I also have a Muzzy fan I need to install. Can anybody offer adice on both,...Do's and Dont's or links,......

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
your about to find out,, just teh side panels and radiator which is 4-5 hose clamps and 2 12mm bolts to get the rad off,, and then 3 bolts to get the fan off,, and then 9 bolts to bget the exhaust off,, not rocket science,, just start pulling shit off that has to come off and leave the rest alone! :thumbup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Now while I understand you need to pull the Rad out for a fan change I don't know why you would remove it to do the change the exhaust.

I just put my full hindle on without removing the rad no problemo :mfclap: Maybe I'm just extremely skillful:king:

·
Registered
19,229 Posts
Now while I understand you need to pull the Rad out for a fan change I don't know why you would remove it to do the change the exhaust.

I just put my full hindle on without removing the rad no problemo :mfclap: Maybe I'm just extremely skillful:king:
Or have hands the size of a mosquito.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts