Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the web address for the NWS hugger fenders.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking for the NWS site itself they have a few different style huggers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Jus,

NWS is a UK based firm I think... So if you are in the US Carbotex might be a good place to start. But, the original NWS website is here:

www.n-w-s.com

Also, why not go for the Hans Carbon hugger? It's a copy of nws but better quality carbon...

Regards, Dutch.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate the info guys but do you know if Hans makes a painted hugger. I didn't want the Carbon Fiber one.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Jus1975,
If you live in the UK, M&P Accessories do a paint matched rear hugger by ERMAX. I bought one for my '00 faster Silver and it matches the rest of the bike perfectly, top quality and is a perfect fit. If you want a pic, let me know and I'll post one for you.
Regards
Ted

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Have You Seen These Huggers

I have the Targa hugger and I went ahead and bought it painted. The paint match is superior but it did cost me about $270.00 It can also be purchased unpainted if you want to save some pennies. The other hugger is from Extreme Graphics which is out of Montreal. It might be the lighting but I can sure tell that the Targa hugger is a way better color match compared to the other one. I do like the style of the Extreme Graphics better but the paint sucks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts