Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am confused....... Who's destroying the peaceful world.

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim
Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats

- Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower !!

- More than one wife
More than one mother in law ....yikes!
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkey
- You cook over burning camel shit

- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"??

Well no sh*t Sherlock!....

It's not like it could get much worse

THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!

They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .....
They're happy in England ...
They're happy in France ......
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ......
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ......
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .....
They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim
and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How damn dumb can you get?!!
:thumbdown::headscratch::banghead:

·
Registered
990 Posts
This is very nice line of facts.I used to think of them as people who where under depresion and bad leaders.

Well,it all changed when i visited Cairo and despite their low life level they would mock of me because i had long hair.Ok the hair wasn't looking that good but when you live under the limmit of poverty how do you mock other people?
After my stay there i started speaking to people who are arab here in greece and found out lots of intresting stuff.Only Indians differ and can be thought as better people.

It turns out the biggest problem is acceptance.
No one accepts other people,who they are,what they want and the fact that all of us have the right to live free and peacefull.Banks want their share,religions want their share and they will fuel the hatred where they can find.Muslms have been force fed the red pill.They will wander for a long time in the matrix..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quite interesting facts, would like to see what if some muslim sees a comments on this.

·
Registered
104 Posts
well the muslims up north here in england arn't happy at present in certain communitys !
they say the romanian gypsy's dont mix with the asian community ,want there own way and to live their traditional lifestyle here in england ,,,isnt this exactly what the majority of muslims have done here in the uk,have their own mosques,schools own communitys who in certain areas do not mix in with any other form of religion/beliefes,they use the burkha
,yet when i enter a garage im told to "remove that crash helmet in case you rob us !" my reply ...would you ask a muslim woman to remove her burkha ?
thats religion so we cant comes the reply ... well my religions BIKER now do you want paying for the peterol or shall i take it your refusing my money lol.
sorry state of affairs im afraid religion has caused more hassel than anything else i can think of and continues to do so and always will .
we should all be able to live our own lifes and mix with other nationalities ,religions etc etc but we keep on hearing alah and the muslims will rule the world one day and i have no doubt they will if things continue as their going at present ...only time will tel !

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Romani are nothing like the Muslim community. They are secretive, yes, and are steeped in tradition, but do not share anything beyond this. This can be said for EVERY religion on the planet if we were to lump them all into the category you describe. To the original post, Islam does not teach tolerance. Christianity does. Islam does not teach forgiveness. Any non believer is to be converted or killed.

Please do not lump the Romani culture into the mix with Islam. They are completely different. I am part Romani. The key difference would be that as a people, they seek peace and solitude wherever they settle. They operate under a live and let live philosophy. They do not strap bombs to themselves. They do not believe that any non Romani should be converted or killed. Secretive cultures are always a scapegoat for sceptical people. Lack of understanding and.compassion is the root of all evil. People are afraid of what they don't understand.

Islam is a crazy religion. I know many Muslim people, and for the most part, they seem ok. They are not fanatical. It's the fanatical factions that are the Inez creating a problem. Is it wrong for them to take their religion seriously? No more so than a Christian or Wiccan or any other to. It's their methods that are the problem. When you take life in the name of any God, you become evil. Every living creature deserves the right to live. It's is noones place to determine if how they choose to live is right or wrong. When you take the topic at hand, Islam, and you see that the ubove statements are actually true and correct, this makes one question the logic of this religion.

I've said forever. Most Muslims are actually content to live and let live provided they are afforded the same. There will always be a small faction who are not content with this. This holds true for any religion. But I can speak intelligently on the Romani culture, and your comparison is way off.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is very nice line of facts.I used to think of them as people who where under depresion and bad leaders.

Well,it all changed when i visited Cairo and despite their low life level they would mock of me because i had long hair.Ok the hair wasn't looking that good but when you live under the limmit of poverty how do you mock other people?
After my stay there i started speaking to people who are arab here in greece and found out lots of intresting stuff.Only Indians differ and can be thought as better people.

It turns out the biggest problem is acceptance.
No one accepts other people,who they are,what they want and the fact that all of us have the right to live free and peacefull.Banks want their share,religions want their share and they will fuel the hatred where they can find.Muslms have been force fed the red pill.They will wander for a long time in the matrix..
Well.. I dont think everyone is happy at all. People mock and make fun of other people to feel better about theirselves... otherwise they/ll be depressed and sad. It's something to unify those poor poverty people lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts