Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to get the pics off of my camera still but i wasn't in a hurry since there was nothing you guy probably already didn't know. NO ZX10R ....

9 gets different paint... Silver..

12 gets Kawi green finally... and also a purple black Sparkle job. The green looks tight... i love it... thats the color i should have gone with on mine....

7R gets green and Bright bright orange....

z1000 is pretty tough looking, Pretty comfy too... looks like a real cool street bike.

ZX6R possibly the sexiest bike on the market now. real tight... the red was growing on me by the end of the day. But the green on the RR is still the tightest. def. had the racer in mind when building this... But i was comfy... felt real good and the LED tail lights are pretty trick. along with the dash... Lap timer and shift light. The new comercail for the 6R is fucking cool....

A new 700 V-twin Sport 4 wheeler.. :... it was bad ass... Its going to kill the big 4 wheeler market this year.

New 1200 4 stroke jet ski with the 12R motor for a power plant :... i about fell out of my chair when they anounced it...

Also a brand new standup... totally redesigned.... 800cc... bad ass .... its about time they brought something new in a standup...

Vulcan 1600... pretty cool....

The didn't have any of the weight specs listed yet... .... or the HP...

I will try to get some pics up soon.....

Any questions post them up...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Due to technical dificulties my PC i was using with my fire wire card and all my editing software blew up.... I need to install all the stuff again to be able to post pics....:(..... I work during the day:D... so i will try to get it going tonight and get the pics....

I forgot what other colors the 12 is coming in besides the 2 i mentioned. Keep your damn britches on.... :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts