2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on over... But dad is sleep so no noise :lol:

Hey Mono.. I have the Copper Busa at work!! My Favorite :lol:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Breaking

I need to come over and play with his Busas because I was always the kid that seemed to break everybody elses toys. GIVE ME SOMETHING TO BREAK....................

·
Registered
648 Posts
Thank god for Walmart and $1.97 bikes, got a few myself. The seats are a bit small for me tho....

·
Registered
759 Posts
Nice...Now I have to take a pic of my collection!!!...I have a total of 12!!!

You have to see me scrape the tail light on the 12 :lol: Hey, we all can do it together!!!

CrotchRocket

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
I was playing with Markcbx the other day and I made fun of his scratched slo silver one and then this fast green one passed his silver one and then he said only cause its on NOS and then he broke mine.... Its a naked bike now.... Mom said we can't play together no more cause he breaks too much shit...... Thats what mom said....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
So you think with that lawsuit on Roy we can get me a new one????? He won't miss a few more bucks as he's loaded I here...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
It took all morning but I rebuilt the Green Monster JR. So I guess I don't have to sue Roy too, but I still can't play with Mark no more.... He breaks too much shit..... :lol: Maybe I'll do a fender elimination this afternoon.. Anyone know where I can get some tiny carbon fiber parts.... Does Hans make a MINI Monster snorkle????

1 - 20 of 25 Posts