Kawasaki World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Kelsey,

Clean leave. I see the practice hole. Keep practicing. You can only get better. That engine sounds tight. The slipper has a nice whistle. If you want to hear what my ear was telling me, (looks around), don't go telling your buddies with the cash on the other side is you play this game like the sneaker uppers.

I wouldn't start that bike up for no one. I wouldn't put a second of warmup on that hour. Catch my drift? I wouldn't rev piss out of that think till it's time to. Cha-Ching Ga WOT Dimeana?

Piss is poor is piss all over that bike revving the compression down. You need a sync on those throttle bodies. Follow the book wink-wink! Then, set it in the hole and feel the difference. Put the hours of [practice] on the if you gotta rev it. :thumbup:

And don't show your friends how well you leave or they won't shell out a dime going against you. :rotflmao:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Glad you're enjoying it - as you practice, so you play. I wouldn't ever practice hard acceleration without at least 100 yards of clear space in front of me. I guess you're seeing just how fast that 12 can cover the distance between you and that truck. Sometimes things happen... A pair of boots, a pair of gloves, and a leather jacket should be at the top of your performance upgrades. Sometimes things happen... Just sayin' because I want you to enjoy the feeling for a long time.....:thumbup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad you're enjoying it - as you practice, so you play. I wouldn't ever practice hard acceleration without at least 100 yards of clear space in front of me. I guess you're seeing just how fast that 12 can cover the distance between you and that truck. Sometimes things happen... A pair of boots, a pair of gloves, and a leather jacket should be at the top of your performance upgrades. Sometimes things happen... Just sayin' because I want you to enjoy the feeling for a long time.....:thumbup:
Thanks well do my friend

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I would think you'd be setting yourself up for a bad experience...
Do you plan on going to a track? If so .... The resulting launch will be a bog or the front will lift...
Wash down that dirt and dust... Get that tire hot....say a quick prayer...watch out for stationary objects!
Like Rundog said! and believe him.... He's been through a horrific accident that some would not have survived....
Best of luck to ya!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would think you'd be setting yourself up for a bad experience...
Do you plan on going to a track? If so .... The resulting launch will be a bog or the front will lift...
Wash down that dirt and dust... Get that tire hot....say a quick prayer...watch out for stationary objects!
Like Rundog said! and believe him.... He's been through a horrific accident that some would not have survived....
Best of luck to ya!
Thank my friend I have moved up to the highway now launching around 3500 it bogs down but the weird thing is even when the rpms drop the front wheel still comes up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts