Kawasaki World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you probably know the front wheel spacers on the 12 are steel. The ZX14 rear aluminum wheel spacers work on the 12.
but I don’t believe there is anything readily available for the front. So I made some.

AC8CC1E0-C4AC-4652-A9C9-10EFCC727FEB.jpeg
05DD4360-E184-4F25-A17A-C32A4BA3D4C4.jpeg

If you would like a set, let me know. $30 shipped. International shipping might be a little more?

cmg

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just the two for the front. I had my Machinest make extra.
The rears can be replaced with the zx14 rears.

cmg

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
I would like a set of those and a solid front axle all made of depleted uranium please. short wb turbo bike problems lol

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
some guys literally cover the inside of the fender with stick on wheel weights lol. ive heard of others fiberglassing a bunch of lead shot into the fender to hide it in classes where ballast isnt legal. sometimes those fenders break and you crash though....

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gentlemen....I see you have poo-pooed my light-weight aluminum wheel spacers....
Thats ok....while all of your 12s plod along like wounded hayabusas...

I will dance like a beautiful 525 pound ballerina ....
:0

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
can your machinist undercut RaceTech Titanium's quote for $300 to fabricate a titanium, front, B model motor mount (minimum group buy of 5)?

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
can your machinist undercut RaceTech Titanium's quote for $300 to fabricate a titanium, front, B model motor mount (minimum group buy of 5)?
No, doesn’t want to mess with ti. Said he may be able to save a lot of weight with chromemoly. So I gave him one to play with.
The oem mount is only 1lb 14oz so we will see.

cmg

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
could always try to fit some nissin 4 pots to lighten it up further. didnt the TL have those?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts