Kawasaki World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to build a form for entering shirt orders with the various sizes, shirt colors, and bike colors. Along with picking up personal mailing and contact information. And of course visa/MC number verification.

I am trying to streamline the order entry process and send the orders directly to the shirt house that will have stock on hand. Off course the price may go up a bit, but it could stay the same with their ability to ship and purchase cheaper in larger volumes. I am trying to keep the price the same, I still need to work out some details with them.

The first step though is getting an online order form that could hopefully add up the prices for individual Canada/US orders, Overseas is always a crap shoot for shipping costs, sometimes I guess right, but most of the time I end up guessing short. Overseas shipping will vary with the order and country and willneed to be added afterwards.

I can execute CGI script on my Host and can forward email etc. I want to stay away from Jscript and try to have some security with the orders. It would lbe good to use a mailto: feature to initiate the email from the users mail program, that way the return email is hopefully correct, Form email inputs can be bad if people make a mistake entering their email.

Any feedback please contact me at [email protected] , I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeroen: that is a good point I should check out Paypal.
It is good to see that you made it onto the new forum. You are still the Pioneer of the ZX-12R sites.

I am not sure if the Shirt People will be taking Paypal they were going to get setup with Visa. However I am trying to get them to go with Paypal as well.

I think I have it almost worked out now.

I should be OK, I will know in another hour or so. :lol:

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Easy...some of us haven't used Pay Pal before but I would be glad to, if you guided me through the steps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts