Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well another year at biketoberfest and the weather was perfect and of course the Harley's were out in full force. I know it sounds like a broken record, but does every Fucking body own one of these bikes? I had to laugh at the 98% yuppies riding their $30.000 toys around town dressed up in there ready made goatee's, brand new apparel right out of the H.D. catalog and of course let's not forget the I want to be a hells angel attitude haha fucking ha. Thats what I want to do, buy a $20.000 dollar bike then have to strip it down and put another 10k into it so I can be like the rest of the other clones. Hey some of the H.D. guys are ok, the other 99% are 100% Harley ASSHOLES. Oh buy the way I had a great time can't wait until next year.

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
Best time I ever had up there was when we tied a Hog tank to a rope
and hooked it to the back of my bike. I dragged that thing all over
the place...up and down the street. After about my third pass, I had
about 30 HD boys decide they were going to kick my ass...hahahaha
they only had one problem, they couldn't catch me :D :D :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
I went to fall rally in myrtle beach and had a ball. went with a guy who owned a fat boy. it was funny to be back from the pack and hear them racing engines and race each other to every light. after a few lights i made my way up to the front right beside the bad bikes :shock: . all of a sudden they brought theirs to dead idle and looked. i just grind as if to say. GET YOU SOME!!! :lol: i left WFO and waited at the next light. again i recieved these looks :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . got to another stop and this custom bike looked at us(coming from another road) and took off WFO. the light changed and once again i was WFO. he tried to keep me from catching up and left his WFO. JUst as i pulled along side his spit sputtered died and to the shoulder he went.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
"dragged a hog tank"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's the funniest shit i ever heard....

·
Registered
272 Posts
Love the idea of dragging a Hog tank. I may do that this next year in Deadwood during the Sturgis Rally. Can't do it in Sturgis as the Police on each corner wouldn't allow it. Could cause a riot. Could also get my a-- kicked when I'm out numbered 650,000 to one. In Deadwood I can drag it past the balcony of the Stockade Bar & really fire up the wanna bees. And as I know from personal experiance the Deadwood cops are much easier going. They may even laugh. :lol:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
:twisted: Saw George Carlin do a comedy stint on the H-D yuppie asshole wannebees.He didn't cut them any slack.Talked about these assholes that trailer there bikes to sturgis and ride around like hells angels in drag with there designer bitches.Called it the pussafication of America.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts