Kawasaki World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
you could make the Zedex-12 faster for less...

Performance
Estimated Top Speed: 250 mph
1/4 Mile: 9.80 @ 160 mph
0-227 mph in 15.0 sec.

Price
$185,000

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Bigsaint, if I were rich.... why would I have to trade my 12?? :lol: :lol:

If you all think HD's make a lot of racket.. tickin' & a pingin'.... just think what that diesel sounds like! :shock:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Not for me its not the fast green color.... I bleed green... Oh wait thats Alien...

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NameChanger said:
Bigsaint, if I were rich
If you all think HD's make a lot of racket.. tickin' & a pingin'.... just think what that diesel sounds like! :shock:
No, no, no....HD's are rough, diesel's are music to the ears, at least the Cummins :lol:

As a bonus, you would get that great Greyhound bus smell while stopped in traffic, reminds me of VICTORY !!!! All you'd have to do is fill the crankcase with Rotella T, stuff has more blow by aroma than anything short of a hot tar cook pot !

Richard... I think that they will paint it whatever color you desire, for $185,000 :shock: I agree on the mellow yellow, got to go.

Scott W.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
For a $185,000 there better be a hole in the seat with a female hidin' under it that can suck the chrome off a bumper hitch! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks heavy, anyone know how much it weighs? :shock:

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The specs. say 500 lbs., guessing that's a dry weight as it "sports" a 8.5 gallon fuel tank :shock:

Check out the distance between the seat and the bars, only a pro basketball player could sit upright while riding :lol:

Scott W.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I remember reading a report on that bike! Was good for well over 200MPH and the acceleration was pretty uncontrollable! I think they changed the gearbox from either 1 gear to 2 gears or 2 to 3 gears. either way it is a rocket!! the handling was meant to be "reasonable" for the wheelbase.
If money was no object them a twin turbo, full race tuned Moto Martin CBX 1000 would do it for me!! Power, handling and a serious diet!!!
Regards
Ted

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
Hey Saint...I've enjoyed your posts...and I'll miss more I'm sure...
keep YNOT in line for me!!!!!!

I'm bailing on this board, can't take all the rude comments from
the cops that are back on...

Later Saint

1 - 18 of 18 Posts