Kawasaki World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Site Admin
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I need to get our Facebook page above the 100 fan mark so I can integrate it into the forum here - so if you are on Facebook, please become a fan of the Kawasaki World Facebook Page, click here to go to it:

Kawasaki World | Facebook

And if you have friends on Facebook who are into motorcycles, please use the 'Refer a Friend' feature on the Facebook page.

Please and thank you!

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
You should do some more looking...:clap:

There's some on here that are from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day....:thumbup:

That is, however, as good a reason as any I spose...:lol:

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
If you hit "LAST" on the forum pages, there's a post from Easyrider last posted in in the ZX12R forum from 2001!

I think it was another site before this incarnation tho...the "ol' timers" can speak more on that...:thumbup:

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
This website (in one form or another) has been around since 1999, I think... Ya shoulda seen it in its heyday... Yeah, by Gawd - We wuz sumpin'!! :crazyloco::crazyloco:

Back then, this website was w w w . z x - 1 2 r . o r g :king::king:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
This website (in one form or another) has been around since 1999, I think... Ya shoulda seen it in its heyday... Yeah, by Gawd - We wuz sumpin'!! :crazyloco::crazyloco:

You're making me all misty eyed Go :tard:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Speak of the Devil

Hey! I am? was? a member of that website. :puzzled:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts