Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Don't forget if your going down the LED route to order a new flasher unit suitable for LED's.... I wouldn't personally stick resisters in... but it's your choice :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Here you go just taken a couple of snaps of mine....sorry about quality garage is cold lol.

Rear need spacers to fit the pocket left when removing the stock units but these are a few quid on ebay...front are OK but the fixing nut at the back is poorly made alomg with the actual front lens if you tighten them too much it wil pull the thread off the unit lol.

Spacers...
Indicator Fairing Mini Mounts for Kawasaki ZX6 ZX9 ZX12 ZR7 ZRX | eBay

Rear units are great and even withstand DOA running into the back of me without breaking to much lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Make sure you don't bin your stock indicators when you replace them, I've just ended up paying £50 for a good set of used original ones to replace the cheap and nasty LED ones that the previous owner had fitted

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Don't forget to get an LED flasher relay (goes in the battery tray). Some LED indicators can flash way to fast.

·
Registered
679 Posts
expensive but i went with the proton flush mounts

HighTechSpeed - motorcycle high technology
+1 i would say they are worth every penny!!!! i have had mine since 2010 and last year the right side failed they replaced it for free!!! That's what i call product support!!! try returning your cheap ones after 3 years... as they say you get what you pay for

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
+1 i would say they are worth every penny!!!! i have had mine since 2010 and last year the right side failed they replaced it for free!!! That's what i call product support!!! try returning your cheap ones after 3 years... as they say you get what you pay for
The only thing is they are hard to source in the UK. Then what do you do about the back?

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Proton flushmounts up front, and OEM in the rear but I shortened the stalks and went with clear lense covers plus a clear tail light. I like to be seen turning day and night, and those Protons are 10X brighter they any cheap Ebay crap, and the OEM's work great too....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts