Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what makes me mad? Well... everything. But, have you ever had to change out an instrument bulb (e.g., signal indicator, neutral, high beam, etc.)? First, they are a bitch to replace. Secondly, those little peices of crap are $7.99 ea.! Surely, someone has found a cheaper replacement from a non-M/C source. They're little miniture non-standard bastard bulbs. I spent over an hour removing / installing the instrument cluster. Not to mention, having to remove the instrument / front fairing brace to retrieve a damn washer and nut I dropped down the tube! Plus, I checked with four different Kaw dealers and none of them stocked the bulb, nor did Radio Shack nor any auto parts stores. It was the right signal indicator that stopped working so I switch it with the high beam indicator. I'd rather know my signal was blinking than to know my high beam was on - don't want anyone turning in front of me because they think I'm turning. And guess what? When I finished putting everything back together, ALL THE BULBS WORKED. The little bastard must have just been loose!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
I warned members in my post about replacing the dials that if you drop the lower nut or washer when removing the gauge cluster it goes bye-bye. I have a washer somewhere in there, and thats where the little biatch is going to stay :twisted:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I'd have had another nut to fit without going 2 miles to get one, I'd have left that biatch to rot in neverland.

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gheng! WTF?!! My Russian is rusty. Sounds like...

You said, "You get bad info? From friend?

Then say, " Enough grief, sorrow my brother."

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
F_ck I took a wrong turn somewhere I'm outta here..... I'm lucky to speak english.... :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got that one Gheng. I meant your post b4 that one.

Mark-PMB, bite me! I was going to ask Roscoe to come off da hip and buy you some mods, but, you can kiss that goodbye!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts