Kawasaki World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had good banter when 12r was hooting about his busa beating antics.
Can we start an international berating thread,and fill it with light hearted piss take.May not be useful,but it's good fun.
Anyone up 4 it :thumbup:

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'm up for it :thumbup:
It's fair to assume you can put Ivor at the top of the list :lol:
It'll end in tears though; thinking of the language barrier with our friends across the pond (#1) :evil:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should give them some ammunition,for our nice friends across the pond.
They spend that much time trying to get bigger back rims on and I don't understand why.
My only theory is that they want even bigger chicken strips,rather than the normal 1" they can have 2" on either side.
Must be a bragging thing

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sheepish

What happens when you cross a 12 with a sheep.....carnage and a very expensive barbecue

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,284 Posts
At least it wasnt a Kangaroo

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just trying to understand WTF our American friends are on about,reading some threads on their racing.
I know they are going up a drag strip in sub 10 secs,I can understand that.
But they are on about strap ons and stuff,do they all put a "strapadicktome" on before they set off,and then they start spraying everywhere.
Funny how the japs spend millions in development,making a bike go,stop,go round corners and our friends spend thousands of dollars fucking it all up.
Someone has to bite now.:evil:

·
Super Moderator
1,284 Posts
Kiwi's favorite riding boots

·
Registered
374 Posts
Just trying to understand WTF our American friends are on about,reading some threads on their racing.
I know they are going up a drag strip in sub 10 secs,I can understand that.
But they are on about strap ons and stuff,do they all put a "strapadicktome" on before they set off,and then they start spraying everywhere.
Funny how the japs spend millions in development,making a bike go,stop,go round corners and our friends spend thousands of dollars fucking it all up.
Someone has to bite now.:evil:
Carefull, you'll get banned :evil: *

*waiting for the lead to bob up and down

1 - 12 of 12 Posts