Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has to be more cops on the board than just the two of us. Personally, I'd like to see crotchrocket give some advice as well since he's retired and has alot experience under is belt. CR...you out there ??? :wink:

Scott W.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Still Here!

I haven't gone anywhere, I still around, just been busy. I'll be glad to provide some input.

·
4,208 Posts
wassup kra nice to see ya again....Brian

·
Registered
45 Posts
Waiting on some good riding weather and working about 80-90 hours this week. I'm ready for my next weekend off, ride 4 wheelers, drink beer, and then head to the drags on the 19th.

KRIS

·
4,208 Posts
kool Brandue welcoem aboard ...what part of fla?....Brian

·
Registered
759 Posts
I wanted to move down by you Brandue, but I couldnt leave the kids behind...Yes, i'm divorced!!!

Was in your area for 1 1/2 weeks talking to everyone about how the area is...Then went up north Fl. and liked it a little better, I was going to settle in or around Ocala...Maybe sometime in the future...

CrotchRocket

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
brandue1 said:
Port St. Lucie, :lol: about 45 mins north of Palm Beach. Thanks for the welcome.
Welcome brandue1...
One of my favorite fishing areas. Saltwater and fresh (orange grove pits) :lol:

·
Registered
158 Posts
P.S.L is very nice, the ocean on one side and the rest of the state on the other. I worked in Ocala for awhile, but I like it down here, a little to hot but in Fl thats what you get. There are some great fishing areas around the county and some great streights to open up the big 12.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Chris here in Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Population 160,000 about 70 miles north of Toronto.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts