Kawasaki World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the new zzr 600 is the same as the old zx6r, then I want one, maybe two :wink:

At an MSRP of $6499, it's a steal. I hope they didn't cheap out and hang an bunch of crap parts on it. I would really consider having over the ninja 500, for the track. I also am thinking it would make a really fun commuter bike, comfy, with good gas mileage, yet still loads of fun.

Hamlet out.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Naked 750 is WAAAAAAY cool, they got it right, except for the headlite design, IMHO. I'm really hot for the new 600, though. For the price, it could really be the right bike for everyday fun. I love the low dry weight @ 377! I wish they put a single one piece seat on it like the 750, for more comfort and utility. The deep blue color is good too. All around, it's a good value, and let's face it, most people wouldn't be able to apreciate the 6rr/636 anyway. I think it'll be a great beginers sportbike, with room to grow. I want one, if only for the great value it presents. Bone stock, it still is only 377 pounds dry!

For the prefect line-up, I think kawi should overbore it, exchange it for the 636 (and advertise it for $6,036), build twice as many of the 6rr, and bring back the 9r(!), followed by the 10, & replace the 12 with a stroked 1300cc turbo monster ninja with optional nitro :lol:

Hamlet out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts