Kawasaki World banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
I need to dig up the PSD files I used to create the site. They are on a backup drive, and then I'll see about adding in the mighty ZX-12R.

I'm sure the next argument will be which year 12R goes there... but I'm going to default with the 2000 original green ram air beast even if I am bias towards the 2002 year with all the improvements that were made.
I like the way you think.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
When you're viewing the forums or any of the threads, you should only see the one ad at the top of the page and that's it.

I have it setup so there are ads but only for those who are not logged into the site. I want the user experience to be better when you're logged into the site, hence the less ads.
Would be good for logged in members not to see the top advert, I enter the site directly into the ZX12 forum, does the top advert get any business for the site ?, I for 1 never click on any website advert.

Make those who don't register suffer the adverts :thumbup:
Is there no way to have the top forum banner change for each forum ?, that way we could have a row of 12's on here.....black in front of course :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I'd be happy if I see a ZX12R on top......makes no different to me what year or color.....wait isn't there a song by Micheal about color or who you are or something....:rotflmao: dang, I am so confused with music these days, heck, I am confused with music back in the days :loco: all about problems :banghead:

·
Registered
747 Posts
dunno about you all but since this revamp of the site it wont keep me logged in
and i have to keep retyping my name and pass all the time
whats up with that? :puzzled:

oh ya ,here is my new toy!! notice da color!!! :crazyloco:

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
The whole fastest argument is moot....the technically "fastest" stock for stock race would land on the A1 model.....and that there weren't black....:thumbup:

:crackup:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts