Kawasaki World banner

Its gonna be a long ride to Daytona!

3K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Barbarian-CBX 
#1 ·
Talked to my attorney today about the lawsuit Markcbxx has brought against me, I think its bullshit because its Markpmb"s fault for cbxx dropping his bike he could have told him about the ditch fe was standing right there! He is just jealous because Debbie is letting him go to Biketoberfest and Renee wont let markpmb go....So he tries to sabbotage markcbxx"s bike so I would have to go by myself!

Anyway I have to take Markcbxx to Daytona because my Attorney said that if I left him behind I would be ADMITTING GUILT and Im not the GUILTY one!

Now he tells me hes going to sing the whole way down there, Have I not been punished enough?????????????????????

Roy :evil: :evil:

#4 ·
Hey! You know, Roy, you might just be right. Mark-PMB was standing there saying, "You got it... back up just a little more, little more, little more..." Then, FAP! I see stars. I do remember seeing a slight smile on his face. You know, Mark-PMB ain't been the same since he became a Bammer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.