Kawasaki World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody seen Jardine Slip-on's and how do they sound and the quailty of product?

They make a Carbon Fiber Slip-on it's the only MFG I've found that make's a carbon fiber slip-on. I need advice

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
I heard one on a local race bike..I think it was a CBR600. Sounded like Vance & Hines to me. Haven't seen any on a 12 though.
I would say go for it if you like the looks. Just give us a report back, and pics...

·
Registered
163 Posts
carbon fiber slip on

Be warry of the carbon fiber slip on pipe. I was told from Muzzy that the reason why the other guys don't make one is because if a piece of your catalytic converter breaks off and flies into the can say hello to needing a new can. However, if you have already gutted out your cat, no worries.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've ordered it and it's on backorder till the 18th. It may be a few week's till I get it.

Thank's ErgoK,

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
My cat took a trip too.......in the form of a full stock exhaust system laying on the floor of the garage collecting dust. :D

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GhengisX

I heard you the frist time GhengisX.

Do you want to give me a full pipe. Akra? Hindle step? I'll buy the pc3.

If you have something better I dyno it and let everybody know.

I ride for the weekend. And look don't matter when 20 something blondes ride by and crawl out there windows looking at my bike.

I make little money and the wife spends huge sums.

give me give me I'm a poor worthless piece of crap.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Iv'e had two different slip ons for the 12, and who knows how many for all my other bikes in the past. What I would like to see for the 12 is someone that could make a slip on with a mid pipe. They could include instructions on where to cut the stock pipe and then just clamp new mid pipe on with normal end can hardware.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts