Kawasaki World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know my bike is modded... I need to get state inspection documents before I can transfer my Illinois title and tags to MD..

I see my full akrapovic exhaust (obviously no cat in it) and kleen delete (even though its still recirculting) as being a problem..

Any know a way around this or know of a hook up?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I would go ahead and just act normal and try to get it to pass.If it fails you can borrow my stock full system and klean parts.My cat is removed. mine is a 2000zx12r a-1. I have ran the micron full system for 13 years..I live in st.louis.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I would like to know the same as my bikes are a little modded also but I'm moving to VA and would like to know if the rules are the same in VA. My zx12r has muzzy headers and a shorty pipe on it. My gsxr has a shorty pipe with stock exhaust. Am I going to have trouble registerting my bike and if so what do I need to do so I can register them.

Sorry to steal your thread

·
Registered
909 Posts
I took my ZX12R through DE inspection with a full muzzy exhaust, baffles removed, and I made it through. The only thing they failed me for was my license plate, which wasn't located properly. (I had it sitting sideways off my rear tire).

·
Registered
252 Posts
I like it here more and more. I never even showed any of my vehicles to anyone. Just go in, pay the tax and pocket the license plates. Love it, other than having to pay, but at least there is no hassle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts