Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real good site, I'm really enjoying the posts...now if someone could tell me how to post this avatar....because all I get is search for 'site adress', no simple browse key...or a pic??

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
How To Post

Hey Slide'r what's up? If you want an avitar next to your name the picture has to be hosted on the web. In another words, it has to have a URL (Universal Resource Locator) or basically an web address so it can be accesed by the forum. If you find a picture on a web site that you want to use; right click on it and then select properties. You will see the URL of the picture when you do this. Highlight the URL and copy it.

Now what you have to do is go to your user profile and paste the pictures URL where it says location to use for avitar or something like that. I'm using my schools web server to host my picture that I use for my avitar. I just uploaded it from my home computer and it gives me a URL. I hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey Slider, nice pic is that at Race City, Calgary? Track day or do you race there? Not on the 12 obviously!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, that's Race City Speedway in Calgary...the pic was taken during a track day, racing is just not in the budget...but race school was fun. I have some other pics under 'chicken strips' in the 12r forum if you're interested. I found the 12' to be an excellent track day tool up at Race City; Race City is known as a horse power track, and the 12' has plenty of that...

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Race City

Hey slide'r, I see your from Calgary...nice to know another 12r rider in the same city. I raced two seasons at Race City...will provide some pic's once I get all this computer stuff figured out!!! :?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually from the south, Lethbridge, but I'd always hoist a few with you just PM and let me know when...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts