Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can hardly believe it, but the BAM K&N filters I ordered back in early spring, are here. They look simular to the old K&N 's but look like they will flow more and fit better. Going to install later tonight and verify. Cost was $71.00....I also notice that these are notched for the rod that holds the gas tank up..unlike the old K&N's.
Anyone else order one? I gave up on them but my dealer kept the back order.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
I'm happy with mine so far.

The missing tank holder slot kind of ticked me off at first, but I figure if I'm lifting the tank on the side of the road, well..... thats the least of my problems.

I have no beefs towards K&N..... except the lack of communication they gave during the "re-engineering". That DID piss me off, and was NOT good customer relations.

Just my .02

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Piss on the tank rod! When I installed the K&Ns, My clumsy ass dropped the rod down into the airbox via one of the air filter slots. Yeah, I did get it out.

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Someone has asked me that question almost everyday for 49 plus years and I have never had a good answer. Shit just happens to me that doesn't happen to normal people.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry fellas...I slacked off last night watching motorcycle racing and din't install the filters. So I have no report today....tonight for sure, in fact, I am leaving work BAM early today(doctors appointment for screwed up leg, suffered in bike crash). As Dave would say.......MORE LATER!!!

·
4,208 Posts
Hey Mono ....Ya think that dealer has another set on his shelf??? If so can ya let me know ......I stilll can't locate any thanx BAM Bro.....Brian

·
4,208 Posts
same ones?...with notch???dont wanna be like soempeople dropping rods and breaking shit........LOL

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
dont wanna be like soempeople dropping rods and breaking shit........LOL
Ummm... hmmmm...

Hey Doug, Can you send me Roy's credit card account information? I need to buy about $250 worth of liquor and I'm a little short this month.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
:roll:

hey!! i dropped my rod in a hole and it was really great!!! :p
i'll probably do it again and again... :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts