Kawasaki World banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey Guys I want to connect to the thread.

Is anyone know what is name or number of color that covers ZX12R frame (year 2000)?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bike Colour

Hi could you advise what PPG colour reference is . The colour is dark Purple metalic and its zxr1100 1997 model year?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, I have a 02 ZX-12R, and I'm gonna repaint my wheels this winter, the bike is black with gold undertray and wheels, I'm also gonna repaint the ram air covers in the same color as the fueltank (greystone ?), does anyone have these colorcodes ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
private message

Hi crashtech , I sent you a private message about some color info I hoped you might be able to help me with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi ive given my head fairing to a professional painter to paint.Its a zx12r a1 in green 2000 model. However they appear to be having major problems getting the colour right!! Is there a certain paint mixture that works ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aerosol version of paint colors?

For the metallic spark black, I'm told that PPG#926330 is water-based and requires both an automotive spray gun and experience - it's not for amateur painters like me!

Is there an option that can be used in an aerosol can?

·
Registered
1 Posts
1985 Kawasaki GPz 750 Turbo ZX750 E2 PPG Code?

Question 1985 Kawasaki GPz 750 Turbo ZX750 E2
Hello. I'm hoping to find PPG's code for the 1985 Kawasaki GPz 750 Turbo Model ZX750E2.
Having all PPG products on hand, a switch to Colorite isn't feasible.

Kawasaki 606 Firecracker Red
SKU #: 3015
Vendor: ColorRite
Manufacturer: Kawasaki
Manufacturer Code : 606

Kawasaki 602 Ebony black
Manufacturer code: 602

It would also be great to have the PPG Black Ebony code for the same bike.

Note: My DBC (AKA:pPG?) supplier explained that DBC Code 74795 came up 'poppy red' and not the 'firecracker red' ?

Appreciate any help!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Crashtech, I am looking for the paint code for a 2004 Kawasaki Mean Streak, the color is candy lime green- we are going to be pulling the bike apart to paint over the weekend.
I also have a 1977 KZ900-A5 (most people that i tell i have this bike tell me it was not built, it is the same as the 1976 KZ900-A4 but it is a 1977) that is green (faded terribly). I believe that it was call Diamond Dark Green or Emerald Green.

Thanking you in advance, Chuck

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012 Kawasaki Vaquero

Just wondering if anyone has a paint code for 2012 Kawi Vaquero Candy lime green. I bought the color rite candy lime green and it was a shade off. I then took it to a painter and he used PPG candy lime green for Kawi and that is way off. I don't know what PPG paint code he used but can find out. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have put alot of time into fabricating parts to make this bike look clean and would like to finish it out with the correct paint. I am trying to match the front fender. ZIP Code 55033

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there,
Do you have a crossover for 1970 H1 candytone red? I would like to do a 2 stage clearcoat with a color sand and buff prior to decal application.
I know it is over restoring but I can help myself! Thanks for the help.
Jeff

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just to give you who dont know me a little background info on myself. I work for PPG industries automotive division. I am a tech rep and have been painting motorcycles for about 14 years. I also have been working with PPG to get motorcycle colors out there and on our color list. If you guys need any colors then let me know and I will give you the PPG formula # that you can have mixed at any PPG jobber store. Give me your zip and I can help locate one nearest to you...
Hi from Norway, 1974 Kawasaki F9b Big Horn Gold Candy formula, i have a workshop near home where i can get it mixed. please reply to [email protected]. best regards Chris.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just to give you who dont know me a little background info on myself. I work for PPG industries automotive division. I am a tech rep and have been painting motorcycles for about 14 years. I also have been working with PPG to get motorcycle colors out there and on our color list. If you guys need any colors then let me know and I will give you the PPG formula # that you can have mixed at any PPG jobber store. Give me your zip and I can help locate one nearest to you...
2004 kawasaki ninja 250 yellow

41 - 56 of 56 Posts