·
Registered
12,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Author Comment
BeauLauber
Street Pro
(9/17/02 6:09:20 am)
I am back from the KAWI dealer meeting....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to get the pics off of my camera still but i wasn't in a hurry since there was nothing you guy probably already didn't know. NO ZX10R ....

9 gets different paint... Silver..

12 gets Kawi green finally... and also a purple black Sparkle job. The green looks tight... i love it... thats the color i should have gone with on mine....

7R gets green and Bright bright orange....

z1000 is pretty tough looking, Pretty comfy too... looks like a real cool street bike.

ZX6R possibly the sexiest bike on the market now. real tight... the red was growing on me by the end of the day. But the green on the RR is still the tightest. def. had the racer in mind when building this... But i was comfy... felt real good and the LED tail lights are pretty trick. along with the dash... Lap timer and shift light. The new comercail for the 6R is fucking cool....

A new 700 V-twin Sport 4 wheeler.. :... it was bad ass... Its going to kill the big 4 wheeler market this year.

New 1200 4 stroke jet ski with the 12R motor for a power plant :... i about fell out of my chair when they anounced it...

Also a brand new standup... totally redesigned.... 800cc... bad ass .... its about time they brought something new in a standup...

Vulcan 1600... pretty cool....

The didn't have any of the weight specs listed yet... .... or the HP...

I will try to get some pics up soon.....

Any questions post them up...

There is a thread on the old forum.....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the replies from the other board.....

achevalier
Squid
(9/17/02 6:29:01 am)
Reply No Zx-10r Kawasaki a band of sissy !!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Kawasaki broke my heart, they don't put any Zx-10r on the market. So are they afraid of competition or there's not enough market ??

And they coming back with the Zx-9r couldn't beleive that.

Is that an effect of the alliance Suzuki Kawasaki ????

It still looking that the king of backroads and racers would be Suzuki GSX-1000r again this year (they suppose to improve it even).

So Kawasaki going to loose customer beginning by myself.

zx12richard
Green Monster
(9/17/02 6:30:57 am)
Re: I am back from the KAWI dealer meeting....
Yea ok... I have a question.... I have a friend who has an 02 Yamaha R1 and in his words exactly this weekend at Texas World he said the handling sucked.. And he races expert class... Not an amatuer.. Gonna keep the 12?????
Our lips met passionately in the dark... And then...... She closed her legs and broke my glasses......

BeauLauber
Street Pro
(9/17/02 6:47:12 am)
Hey... Keep your head up.. They also said this is the first PHASE of a 3 year phase to completly redo every model by kawasaki.... Don't give up hope... they said they needed more time for the R&D for new products and now that suzuki and kawi merged and were able to use some of the same models kawasaki now has more time for R&D.... I expect the 10 next year without a doubt... I would think the 7&9 will be delt with next year... They know the market is big for liter bikes but the 600 market is even bigger. They released the Z1000 just show they were serious and trying to keep up with the younger crowd and changing times....

Richard... i am not buying another bike... i am just going to ride the ones i buy and sell.... I am buying bikes every month. So maybe i will come across one and keep it for awhile... ...

mono12r
BAMF
(9/17/02 8:30:39 am)
Thanks for the info Beau... I'll hang on to the 02 ZX12R until 04. I don't think Kawasaki is doing anything different then the past. Not bad either concidering they are very competitive inj the market.
I'D RIDE A HARLEY DAVIDSON
BUT I CAN'T PULL THE TRAILER
WITH MY KAWASAKI!!

easyrider
docendo discimus
(9/17/02 10:02:47 am)
Good information, can you please post this on the new forum.
forum.zx-12r.org

Thanks
[email protected] www.ZX-12R.org Top 100 Bike Sites

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Hmmmm

I read it. Here are my thoughts:

Whoever is gonna knock the gixxer1k off the top of the totem pole better have some big balls.

Yamaha R1? Nope.... Sorry, nada, no way. Good try. Not.

Kawasaki zx10? Well, after a year of hearing about it, nothing? Sorry, nada, piss poor attempt.

Also, to clarify the "Suzuki/KAW" merger. To date, the only thing they have agreed to share are off road ATV's and middle weight Cruiser technology.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here..... :D

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Everything you said sounds true.
Read an article that 2003 gxr1000 weighs 369 and 5more hp than last year
Also read in both E. Bos and Meiring (spelling?) resigning interviews that both agreed to stay based on Kawi notice of big things to come in next two years(just one of many reasons ). Although both kawi and yamaha seem to be really interested in 600 class even Honda a litlle nore than usual.

That is about my limit on news so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts