Kawasaki World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Site Admin
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have added Kawasaki World to Twitter, with the link at the top of the page there in the menu.

For those that dont know what Twitter is - Twitter is a cool micro blogging site that allows quick updates on things happening and status changes.

So you may ask why did I make a Twitter account for Kawasaki World? Sure, it lets me make quick reports on some of the things going on the site, but the bigger reason is this:

I sure hope this never happens, but in the event the site is ever down, and you are wondering what may be happening - I can use our Twitter page to communicate to everyone while the forum is experiencing some downtime. If the downtime is planned, I can make updates on this page, and if the downtime is unplanned, I can communicate what is happening.

So please add that Twitter link to your bookmarks so you can always know whats happening in case the site is down.

If you are already on Twitter, or end up joining the Twitter phenomenon, please click to follow Kawasaki World.

Hope I didnt confuse too many people :squint:

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
I signed up as.... duh.... "238mph" on Twitter... not sure though how I
can read stuff from KawasakiWorld....

Jere:headscratch:

·
Site Admin
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I signed up as.... duh.... "238mph" on Twitter... not sure though how I
can read stuff from KawasakiWorld....

Jere:headscratch:
When you are looking at the Kawasaki World twitter page, you should see a button called 'Follow' underneath the picture.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts