Kawasaki World banner

Kawasaki ZX-12R Facebook Page

22K views 29 replies 27 participants last post by  easyrider_admin 
#1 ·
This Kawasaki ZX-12R Facebook Page is for anyone who loves the Kawasaki ZX-12R. If you are fan of the ZX-12R and you're on Facebook, become a Fan:

Kawasaki ZX-12R | Facebook

And if you have friends on Facebook who also love the ZX-12R, use the 'Suggest to Friends' link and let them know about it.

Enjoy. :thumbup:

#10 ·
I am new here

I am totally new here and will figure out how work this place soon. I ride a 2000 zx12r (year round) in South Dakota when there isn't snow on the ground. I recently blew apart my Clutch basket and need advice about where to send this thing for a rebuild or replacement. I have heard all the stories about these clutch baskets in the zx12r's. Now I have my own. I was going up into a rolling wheelie when it went to shit. I LOVE my zx12r! This is the most exciting bike I have ever owned. I have owned Yamaha Fz and FZR. I had a 1990 GSXR 750, 1976 Harley Sportster, and a Yamaha 750 Special plus other dirt bikes over the years. Any way I am happy to be here. thanks

#11 ·
I am totally new here and will figure out how work this place soon. I ride a 2000 zx12r (year round) in South Dakota when there isn't snow on the ground. I recently blew apart my Clutch basket and need advice about where to send this thing for a rebuild or replacement. I have heard all the stories about these clutch baskets in the zx12r's. Now I have my own. I was going up into a rolling wheelie when it went to shit. I LOVE my zx12r! This is the most exciting bike I have ever owned. I have owned Yamaha Fz and FZR. I had a 1990 GSXR 750, 1976 Harley Sportster, and a Yamaha 750 Special plus other dirt bikes over the years. Any way I am happy to be here. thanks
Muzzys or Schnitz Racing should be able to help you.
Muzzys ZX-12 billet clutch baskets

Clutch Basket, Billet, Kawasaki ZX-12 - Muzzys

Clutch Basket, Billet, Kawasaki ZX-12 - Falicon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.