Kawasaki World banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Jan, where did you get the Akrapovic system from?

I've been looking for that style of pipe for a while for the 12 but cannot find it even on the Akrapovic site, only the older style pipes.

Don.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Venumb, how do you find the forks with the Tokico calipers? I'm starting to think this conversion would be a good idea, possibly with zx14 Nissin calipers and M/C.

By the way, your bike looks fantastic:clap:

Don.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Hey Smithy, G'day mate, where abouts in Oz are you? I'm just north of Adelaide S.A., noticed your rego sticker and looks like an S.A. one (might be wrong tho':tard:)

Anyway, good to see another Aussie on here, there's a few of us here.:thumbup:

Cheers,

Don.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Thanks for the tip!!! I just went out and looked at the sliders, and I see exactly what you mean!!!

Off to Ron Ayers I go for replacement fairing mount screws...:lol:
Just incase you have them, the mushroom bolts under the rear cowling with the wires on them for helmets, I have used them as replacement screws in the fairings where you had the sliders. I think they look better than the OEM ones and would actually like to get two more to replace the screws at the lower rear section of the side fairings too.

Welcome!

Don.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Freehand, if you're keeping the stock blinkers you can modify how they fit so they are slightly closer to the rear mudguard. The spacer that fits between the actual blinker and guard can be moved to the inside of the guard, using no other parts than OEM. The front blinkers can be modified as I did that too but just a bit more fiddly.

Don

1 - 20 of 51 Posts