Kawasaki World banner

961 - 980 of 1575 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I figure I would post picture of my 12r. I owned it for less than 1 year but I did some upgrades with more to come.

before I got the wheels on.

Full Akra

·
Super Moderator
1,275 Posts
Definitely!

·
Super Moderator
1,275 Posts
Zumina, are you able to tell us what Ohlins fork kit you're using?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
You and the bike look awesome!!! The track does not require the lights taped off? What's a day at the track cost?

cmg
Thanks mate , the lights don't have to be taped up but no revision mirrors or they have to be taped ..one day at the track is 269 dollars on a weekend inc GST .:thumbup:No vids or lap timers are aloud for some stupid reason?:angry:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Cool pic Max! Great track isn't it? That new section is a bit tight on the old girls isn't it but still great fun.
Had an interesting scenario with mine coming on to the main straight when I was there. 2 ( you read right- 2) Ducati panagali's beside me - one R and the other maybe base or S. I don't know how they caught me on that back section....... I thought the mighty ZX would have out handled them in those tighter sections! Anyway, all 3 bikes basically neck and neck as we rolled on to the main straight and then game on! Had the the initial jump on both and then they got serious. The lesser model got a lesson from grandpa but the R slowly pulled away. Of course after the first corner they were gone - I think they may have actually fallen off into the grass cause I never saw them again.........! My brother was watching from the roof and was convinced the whole thing was going to end tears.
Great day.

961 - 980 of 1575 Posts