Kawasaki World banner

981 - 1000 of 1575 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Looking good!

that's a lot of cash just to ride on a track
That'll be Aussie dollars I expect. It'll cost you similar here usually.
I do tracks with the BMW club, they lease the track for the day, so no profit made. Snetterton and Cadwell, Snetterton and Oulton Park in 2014. The track and marshalls, instructors etc cost the club about £12k. It splits down to about £130 each.
7 x 20 minute sessions usually over the day and that's enough!
Our track days don't allow cameras or lap timing as they are for fun! No overtaking on the inside, USE mirrors to make sure your not holding someone faster up. Riding to your own limits not anyone else's. No oncoming traffic, no potholes, no speed limit, best fun you can have with you trousers on! Everyone is a winner! :thumbup: Unless you over do it and fall off.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Got better pics from the Philip island day so didn't bother with pics this time. I was there on the 30/05/2013 - yellow group. Feel free to have a look. The beauty of green A1's is there easy to spot in photos!!
Cheers :thumbup:
Beak

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Got better pics from the Philip island day so didn't bother with pics this time. I was there on the 30/05/2013 - yellow group. Feel free to have a look. The beauty of green A1's is there easy to spot in photos!!
Cheers :thumbup:
Beak
PI great high speed track once tyres are warm .

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
The CBX in your pictures is one mean looking piece. Someone has done a masterful job with that thing.
It is a master piece , just had to take a pic of it ! Seen that bike when watching historic racing at EC.:thumbup:
PS I would post a pic of it but I don't want to get in trouble .:lol::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Looking good!

That'll be Aussie dollars I expect. It'll cost you similar here usually.
I do tracks with the BMW club, they lease the track for the day, so no profit made. Snetterton and Cadwell, Snetterton and Oulton Park in 2014. The track and marshalls, instructors etc cost the club about £12k. It splits down to about £130 each.
7 x 20 minute sessions usually over the day and that's enough!
Our track days don't allow cameras or lap timing as they are for fun! No overtaking on the inside, USE mirrors to make sure your not holding someone faster up. Riding to your own limits not anyone else's. No oncoming traffic, no potholes, no speed limit, best fun you can have with you trousers on! Everyone is a winner! :thumbup: Unless you over do it and fall off.
I bet you shoot past them BMW's LOL
sound good fun

·
Registered
480 Posts
It is a master piece , just had to take a pic of it ! Seen that bike when watching historic racing at EC.:thumbup:
PS I would post a pic of it but I don't want to get in trouble .:lol::thumbup:
If you have more pictures of the CBX PLEASE post them! Anyone that would have an issue with that bike is too stupid to worry about anyway! I'm hard core Kawasaki lover but even I have a soft spot for historical bikes regardless of the make.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
If you have more pictures of the CBX PLEASE post them! Anyone that would have an issue with that bike is too stupid to worry about anyway! I'm hard core Kawasaki lover but even I have a soft spot for historical bikes regardless of the make.
Well seeing as you mentioned it, here's one of my other bikes...

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Will do mate , PS SteveW that's one Very clean bike .. Awesome mate
:thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Cheers mate!
It was my grandads from new.
Its taken a while to get it to that stage and its still not quite 100% how I want it!

·
Registered
480 Posts

I can't get those last links to work for some reason. Here I was already drooling just thinking about some more pictures of that bad ass CBX and ---------------------------> NOTHING!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
My First ZX12R

00' A1. Found her in a garage. She had been sitting for 4 years. Basically stock right now, just a slip on and K & N for now. Full system coming next week.

981 - 1000 of 1575 Posts