·
Registered
262 Posts
Greeting, Friends.
Here's a couple of pics of my garage.

That's a 1992 ZX11 (81,000 miles)
also my 1974 Corvette Coupe
and (of course)
my new baby...2006 ZX12R (only 6000miles).
One owner (he owns the Kawa dealership where I got Her).
Now the 11 is in semi retirement and the 12 is my daily ride
and what a ride.
I can't believe the power...it's not like the 11 was a slug but the 12
is in another league.
I look forward to posting and getting to know you all here.
I've got some post reading to do, that's for sure.
Anyway,
If anyone has any advice or tips (for a new owner...I'm all ears.
Cheers:cheers:
Gavin

·
Registered
38 Posts
great looking ride mate, looks kinda retro mid-80s in that scheme :thumbup:
Thanks man,but really does it look so 'old school' to you?
I mean, I do prefer the old school style at the bikes, my previous one was ZRX1100!A wonderfull bike but I was missing the speed, and then it wasn't any doubt about the next model of Kawa's heritage!I do appreciate the new models look and performance, but really the 12-th warrior is 'my precious'!:lol:
If you know what I mean!
Cheers mate!:drinking:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yep mate I got you right!:thumbup:
Is that what you mean?

Cheers mate!
sure is mate, my second big Kawasaki was a 1000RX in the black/grey scheme.. man they got such a trashing by folks "16 inch front is shit, frame is soft, suspension is crap, heavy as a truck..."
I loved my 1000RX.. was a fun bike..

that's why I like your scheme.. great stuff mate :clap:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Yep mate I got you right!:thumbup:
Is that what you mean?

Cheers mate!
sure is mate, my second big Kawasaki was a 1000RX in the black/grey scheme.. man they got such a trashing by folks "16 inch front is shit, frame is soft, suspension is crap, heavy as a truck..."

:thumbup: the 1000RX was great after riding a GPZ750 turbo :rotflmao:

Loved the colours back then and you made the zx12 look good to:thumbup:

·
Registered
38 Posts

Pff, I've heard similar s.it hundreds of times from'experts' as well about all the Kawas!:nana:
'Fog' them and as it is said 'Let the Good Times Roll!'!:thefinger:
Be safe!:king:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just bought a1

Just bought a zx12r a1 got to. Play on it once lol was candy green but stripped down for winter at mo it's getting painted black supposed to have power commander fitted but don't think it has anyway upgraded clutch and springs other than the Corbin seat it's standard but in progress of buying full muzzy exhaust system from fleabay have to hide receipt from other half

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Just bought a zx12r a1 got to. Play on it once lol was candy green but stripped down for winter at mo it's getting painted black supposed to have power commander fitted but don't think it has anyway upgraded clutch and springs other than the Corbin seat it's standard but in progress of buying full muzzy exhaust system from fleabay have to hide receipt from other half
Hi and welcome to the forums
just this bit is for Pictures :rotflmao:
the Power commander would be under the seat and under the tool box bit

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dynojet maps

Greetings,

This is my '06 12R parked up in the dining room. It has a beautifully made full race exhaust from a Dutch company called Superpole. Anyone ever heard of 'em? No, nor had I.

Just got a PC USBIII, and I'm here to blag a half decent map. Never programmed a dynojet before, so in the very likely event that nobody here has a map for a full race Superpole exhaust lying about, can I simply nick one for a full race Muzzy and use that as a base for the trip to the dynometer?

Thx Jonnie

Attachments

1001 - 1020 of 1575 Posts